Don’t just apologize to Tim Hortons. Let management know so they can do something about it. There is a platform called TellTims where your customers take a survey and share their experiences at a fast-food restaurant.
The experience cannot be bad; You can even share the great experiences you’ve had. In return, you will receive a verification code that you can use the next time you go to the restaurant and they will know where to fail and where to work. The Tim Hortons Customer Survey is designed to collect your real and valuable feedback based on your last visit to the official website, www.Telltims.com.
If the quick steps for taking the Telltims survey on telltims.ca haven’t been explained to you enough, rest assured that I have all the information you need. I just read.
Take The TellTim Survey
- First, take your smartphone, laptop, or other device and establish a stable internet connection.
- You should now open your web browser and go to Tim Horton’s official website for customer feedback surveys at telltims.can.smg.com
- Enter a valid Telltimhortons search code to enter the Tim Horton Contest.
- Enter the five-digit survey invitation code found at the bottom of your proof of purchase
- Click the Start button.
- Now you are on a page that asks you for advice on various aspects such as customer service, hygiene, etc.
- When reviewing, be sure to be 100% honest and give your most honest opinion.
- Once you have evaluated all the questions asked, you will be asked to provide details of your most recent visit to the Tim Hortons store.
- You will then be asked to provide your personal contact information, including your personal contact number, personal email address, etc.
- When you have completed all survey tasks, click the “Submit” button, and you will be entered into the drawing for the Tim Horton Prize for a chance to win a validation code.
- That’s it, you have successfully completed the Telltims survey.
All questions regarding Tell Tims’s customer surveys can be directed to 1-888-601-1616. Customers running coupons and promotions are required to subscribe to the Tim Hortons newsletter, which will from time to time make coupons available to the user (a valid email address is not required).