Tell Tims Survey – telltims.com For the benefit of customers, Tim Horton’s Bakery and Café is launching the TellTims Survey. Now everyone can speak and be heard by management. Don’t be afraid to share your ideas about the restaurant.
Know The Eligibility Criteria For The Survey
- You will need a recent receipt from the restaurant showing that you are a customer and that what you are writing is based on experience. The receipt will also contain numbers and other details that you enter on the survey website so that you can access the survey.
- You will also need a laptop or smartphone or another device that can access the internet.
- Good internet connection because the survey is online so you can complete it faster.
- You must be at least 13 years old to participate in the survey.
- Be a resident of the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.
- Tim Hortons employees are unable to complete the survey, as are their spouses and partners.
- You must be able to read and understand English as the survey is in English.
- Each person is entitled to five tickets per month.
- Your receipt cannot be more than a week old because it is invalid and you cannot take the survey with it.
- Winners cannot transfer or sell their gifts to another person.
- Be sure to answer the survey questions honestly, as any dishonesty could result in your survey being disqualified and not receiving the validation code.
Before taking the TellTims survey, read all the rules and guidelines to make sure everything is in order. Make sure the information you provide is secure. Confirm that the information is secure and that everything is in order and initiate the investigation.